Destiny Changers: Building Boys to Men Program was developed to be a guide and a practical resource to help educate, empower and engage young boys and adolescents between the ages of 10 and 17 to become responsible, equipped and prepared men.
Destiny Changers builds upon the core values of:
- Respect – valuing of one’s sense of self-worth that commands attention and honor. Enabling one to respect self, others, and be respected by others.
- Commitment – accept the process of change and reaching goals and potential s. Learn to stick with needed changes the goals that are made
- Dignity – establish a sense of pride and self-respect
- Achievement– after committing to a goal you must challenging oneself to achieve success
- Honor– create the state of mind in which we bring esteem, goodness and positive influence